Kamis, 02 Oktober 2014

requirements:
women A foreign company has a vacancy for:
MARKETING MANAGER

Min 20 years old
leadership qualities
D3 Degree Holders
Min 1 year had a good experience
The ability to handle challenges
Fluent in English
Pref interior design knowledge.

Interested candidates, please.
send resume and recent photo to:
Mail Boxes Etc.
PO BOX.0004
JI. Jaya Raya Bekasi
Block F34 / 454D
housing Coconut
Bekasi 14240


=================================================

Solo, January 20, 2013

for Honey
Mail Boxes Etc.
PO BOX.004
JI. Jaya Raya Bekasi Block F34 / 454D
Coconut housing Bekasi 14240

Dear Sir,
I would like to refer your ad is placed on Jawa Pos and Solopos. Between a certain position, I want to apply for a salesman. I am a graduate of Jakarta. I am fluent in English and I have the knowledge and experience of design I had a good year of work experience in one company. I am also responsible for the training to recruit door-to-door sales campaign. I assure you that if my applicantion approved, I will do my best to serve your company. I look forward to your favorable reply and your original. Thank you.


I am,


Your sincerely,

1.jpg2.jpg


Tidak ada komentar:

Posting Komentar